Saturday, February 9, 2013

ULTIMATE AVENGER PAW RAW


Wow, where to begin with this bad boy! This represents months of work, it might not like the most intricate design to begin with but I can assure you this is probably the most labour intensive custom I have made to date, it was just ridiculously consuming. I am a terrible photographer as I have said a number of times so you cannot see a lot of the shines I put in here but there is quite a number.


There is approximately 700 scales on the body of Captain America all of which have a drop shadow and then the green and reds I used were unfortunately horribly opaque. Anyway the areas I like best are the drops and areas of highlighting, overall I am stoked with this design. We did not fit all the Avengers in there and as you can probably tell I absolutely created a scale of importance with who I did use however this is how I felt the design could be best accomplished. Hope you guys like him as much as I do!!


This is a truly amazing piece by SekureD.

No comments: